Sunday, September 8, 2013

one signup a day strategy


How I Generate 1 Signup A Day For My Business

This report details how I use a new lead generation system called LeadsLeap to
generate at least 1 signup a day for my business.
At the end of this report, you will learn how you can use this report to help you
achieve the same result for your business.
What Is LeadsLeap Actually?
I would say LeadsLeap is the answer to the problems in the existing lead
generation industry.
To help you to better understand what is LeadsLeap, let me quote a message
from Kenneth Koh, the founder of LeadsLeap.
“Most viral lead generation systems work by allowing members to send
emails to other members in the system. However, almost in all situations,
the members hate receiving such emails. Eventually, they either abandon
the system or they redirect the email to another email account that they
hardly read.
There is a fundamental flaw in such traditional lead generation systems,
i.e. they do not add values to their members, apart from the fact that
everyone is trying to advertise to everyone. In such systems, the leads
generated usually die as fast as they grow.
LeadsLeap works quite differently in the sense that you don't receive
email from other members. You receive newsletters, free rewards,
bonuses, tips and guides to teach you how to make more money. You
probably have seen how I share my personal experience and other
people's experiences with you. The whole idea is to add value to you and
your leads.
This means you and your leads are more likely to stay in the system for a
long time, as long as I keep providing true values. And since your ad will
appear in their emails, it is just a matter of time before they notice your ad
and check out what you're doing.
In other words, you have their life-time to capture their attention!”
LeadsLeap allows you to build a network of leads 10 levels deep. This is quite
common in most other lead generation systems.

Glenda Williams
Your method attracted me to your system. I have a junk email account
where I get emails from safelists, etc. I have no choice with the other
systems. Most of that mail never gets read. There has to be a super
headline to attract me. With this system I have the choice of two ads, one
for my downline and the other for all members since I am a pro member. If
I so choose I can create a squeeze page for one of those ads and get
subscribers who are actually interested in what I am promoting. No more
junk mail for me plus traffic that is targeted

Myricula
Kenneth, your initial idea and metholodogy was like a lightbulb suddenly
turned on, blacking out the other superfluous-list-email-mongers.
Continue to offer value content to us and we will continue to share your
site with our own clients.
However say I campaign my own present optin lists, say I plan to email
them about Leads Leap three times per week for 3 weeks and a few join
Leads Leap through my emails. It would be nice to, in turn, be alerted
asap in order to facilitate intelligent campaign organization on my part
especially if I am using a programmed emailer.
Secondly, if YOU get a signup from someone who had linked to you
directly from MY personal website where I placed your banner and who
had bypassed MY capture box, I would like to be able to benefit from this
signup's info through you, at the very least their name so I can contact
them through YOU, thus giving them more opportunities to be offered
what I believe in, which they can in turn ignore, delete or check out.
Sorry to be so wordy, I have been dealing with a "disease" called
perfectionism for many years!!
Whatever the decision, keep the emails at the MINIMUM please!




No comments:

Post a Comment